March Recovery CaféBack to Activities
The March Recovery Café has opportunities for holistic therapies as well as getting to chat to others over a cup of tea or coffee.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- it’s a chance to connect with others and receive mutual aid
- it’s a chance to chat and share experiences with like minded people
- it’s a chance to try different therapies like auricular acupuncture, which can be great for relaxation
How to contact
Where to go
The March Community Centre
34 Station Road
March PE15 8LE
What to expect?
No invite or booking needed, just drop in and join for coffee and cake!
The March Community Centre has plenty of parking and the Café is situated in the side building on the right – just look for the sandwich board to find them.
If you would prefer to join an online recovery café you can find more information here.
The March Recovery Café runs every Thursday from 10am to 1pm.
This safe space provides you with a chance to connect and talk with others in the recovery community, learn what has helped them, and share what helps you maintain your wellbeing.
The March Recovery Café is also a good place to come if you have any questions about the recovery community or what it means to enter treatment for a drug- or alcohol-related addiction.
The Recovery Café is supported by the Cambridgeshire Recovery Service. For more info click here.
The following is free:
- Auricular acupuncture
- Tea, coffee and refreshments
- Access to recovery-based mutual aid
- Access to information about about drug and alcohol treatment