Suicide Bereavement Support ServiceBack to Support
Lifecraft's Suicide Bereavement Support Service aims to ensure information and access to support is available to those bereaved by suicide.
How to contact
Where to go
Fenland UK (available throughout Fenland)
You can contact the Suicide Bereavement Support Service directly – no referral is required.
This service is free
The suicide bereavement support service is available to family and friends in the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough area. The service is uninterrupted and continues to be delivered remotely during the pandemic.
The service provides:
- Early contact with families
- A named liaison worker
- Information on services available in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- Liaison with other services
- Follow up telephone support for the family
- Signposting to practical support
- Information on procedures that take place when there is a death by suicide