SANDs – Peterborough & StamfordBack to Support
Peterborough and Stamford SANDs is a branch of the national Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Charity (SANDs). They are bereaved parents who use their sad experience to help others by offering support, advice and a space to talk about your loss.
How to contact
Where to go
UK (available throughout)
UK (available to people in Fenland but no venue)
You can contact SANDs directly – no referral is required.
Peterborough and Stamford SANDs provide:
- A local monthly support group
Check out their website and Facebook for information about when they are next meeting.
There is also a SANDS group based in Kings Lynn. View their Facebook page by clicking here.
A Cambridgeshire Wide SANDS Facebook page can be viewed by clicking here.
National SANDs provide:
- Online community support
- Free national helpline: 020 7436 5881
- SANDS Bereavement support app
- Online articles and information
- Griefchat – chat free directly to a trained bereavement counsellor online.
- Free memory boxes
- Facebook support groups for Parents
- Facebook support groups for Dads
- Family Support info packs
To view their full range of support offer click here.
For more info about the SANDS bereavement app: