Heart And Soul CPFTBack to Support
Heart and Soul is a community of volunteers, specialist NHS Chaplains and peerworkers who listen without judging. Many of them have had their own serious mental and physical health challenges and needed someone to talk to who would accept them, and now want to be there for you.
How to contact
Where to go
Heart and Soul offer:
- A focus on the little things we can do together that can help make the unbearable bearable
- Calm and safe spaces to be
- Meeting individually and in groups to share and explore life and our part in it
- The healing benefits of ‘being human together’ in a kind,accepting, gentle way
- Someone to explore and affirm your spirituality with, should you wish
- A chance to join others exploring life’s meaning and the values we share, whatever our individual beliefs
- Someone to talk to in confidence if you’re struggling in your healthcare role or role as a carer
- Specialists in religious practice, care and understanding
- A way into volunteering
Visit their website for more information.
The Heart and Soul Service is free to access for those and their loved ones who receive support from Cambridgeshire & Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT).