Community Living Rooms FenlandBack to Support
Community Living Rooms provide a warm, safe space for community members to come together to support each other and to forge new social connections. Enjoy a free drink in the company of others.
How to contact
Where to go
Benwick Village Hall
Christchurch Community Centre
Doddington Church Rooms
Manea Village Hall
2-4 School Lane
5 Martin Avenue
Wimblington Parish Hall
St Michael's Avenue
What to expect:
You’re sure to get a warm welcome at our local Community Living Rooms, run by dedicated volunteers and community members.
You don’t need to book to attend the Community Living Rooms, nor do you have to stay for the whole time it’s open: You can drop in and leave when you feel like it. There’s no expectation that you have to get involved in any activities, you can simply sit and enjoy a warm drink or get involved in an activity and chat to others.
Venues have access to toilets, but facilities such as parking, disabled toilets and baby change facilities vary from venue to venue.
Run within existing community spaces, local residents can visit a safe and friendly environment to enjoy free refreshments and social activities, obtain information and advice, and share the company of others. The network of Community Hubs and Community Living Rooms is truly community-led; coordinated and hosted by trained volunteers within the heart of Fenland.
Fenland’s Community Living Rooms include:
- Benwick Community Living Room – Benwick Village Hall, High Street, Benwick, March, PE15 0XG. Opens: Saturday, 9am – 1pm
- Christchurch Umbrella – Christchurch Community Centre, Upwell Road, Christchurch, Wisbech, PE14 9LLge Hall, High Street, Benwick, March, PE15 0XG. Opens: Alternate Wednesdays (2nd and 4th of each month) 11am -1pm; Every Thursday 1.30pm – 3.30pm; Every Friday 9.30am – 11.30am
- Doddington Community Living Room – Doddington Church Rooms, New Street, Doddington, March, PE15 0SP. Opens: Friday, 10am – 1.30pm
- Manea Community Living Room – Manea Village Hall, 2-4 School Lane, Manea, March, PE15 0JN. Opens: Wednesday, 10am – 12pm
- (March) FACT Living Room Space – FACT, 5 Martin Avenue, March, PE15 0AY. Opens: Monday, 1pm – 3pm
- Wimblington Community Living Room – Wimblington Parish Hall, Addison Road, Wimblington, March, PE15 0QT. Opens: Friday, 10am – 12pm
- Wisbech North Coffee Morning – Oasis Centre, St Michael’s Avenue, Wisbech, PE13 3NR. Opens: Monday, 10am – 12pm
If you are interested in volunteering at the Community Hubs then please speak to a member of staff at the relevant organisation or contact Cambridgeshire Acre who can put you in touch with the right person you can call them on 01353 860850, or email [email protected]