Wisbech and Fenland Recovery Service – CGL CambridgeshireBack to Support
'Change Grow Live', is a Cambridgeshire-based drug and alcohol treatment service, available if you need support yourself or if you are affected by others using drugs or alcohol. They have a recovery hub in Wisbech and outreach clinics around Fenland.
How to contact
Where to go
Inspiration House Church Terrace Wisbech PE13 1BW
CGL services are free to those who need them:
- face to face support with telephone-based support along side these appointments
- needle exchange
- dispense and train people on the use of Naloxone.
- CGL is there to help with life’s challenges such as problems with drinking or drugs, to support you in living a happier and healthier life.
- If you are concerned about something and don’t know what steps to take, they have lots of advice and information that can help.
- They understand everybody’s experience is different and personalise your support.
‘If someone was nervous to go to a service I’d say “don’t be fearful”.’