Anglian Water – WaterCareBack to Support
Anglian Water have lots of ways to help to their customers. Their Priority Service Register provides practical support and their Extra Care Support will make sure you’re on the best tariff and look at ways of helping you pay your water bill.
How to contact
Where to go
Dan explains how Anglian Water Priority Services and Extra Care Support can help:
Priority Service Register
Anglian Water’s Priority Service Register provides free practical support to a range of people who might need extra help due varying factors including age, ill health or disability. This includes families with young children or those with caring responsibilities.
The wide range of support services include:
- Helping you read your meter
- Supporting you in the event of a water incident
- Protecting you against bogus callers and a password scheme
- Sending bills in alternative formats
- Communicating in your preferred language (including British Sign Language)
- Nominating a trusted friend, family member or carer to manage your account
You can find more out at anglianwater.co.uk/priority or call Anglian’s specially trained Priority Services team on 0800 232 1951 (which will get straight to the team).
Anglian Water’s Extra Care Support is in place to help customers who are finding keeping up with their bills challenging. They can help with everything from managing payments to debt. Here are some of the ways in which Anglian can help:
- Switching to a meter (with a 2 year switch back guarantee)
- Completing an Extra Care Assessment will ensure you’re on the best tariff and benefiting from Anglian’s support
- The Extra Care Assessments also signposts any additional benefits or services you may be eligible for
- You can choose from various payment methods and adjustable payment plans
- Discounted tariffs (including up to 50% off your bill)
- Anglian Water can offer a payment holiday or breathing space which will allow you some time to seek advice if you need it
- Assistance schemes which can help get you back on track if you have fallen into debt with your water bill
If you would like to complete Anglian’s Extra Care Assessment online, you can visit anglianwater.co.uk/ExtraCare or call their Extra Care team on 0800 011 3774.
These services are free of charge.