Youths Of Fenland C.I.CBack to Activities
Youths of Fenland CIC run youth clubs for young people aged 7-13 in Wisbech and Chatteris. There sessions are a chance to get involved in a variety of fun activities and games, as well other projects in your local community.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- Meet other young people
- Have some fun – there is something for everyone.
- Opportunities to get involved in volunteering and your local community
How to contact
Where to go
The Oasis Community Centre
St Michael's Ave
Wisbech PE13 3NR
Chatteris Child & Family Centre
PE16 6PH UK
What to expect?
The Youth Clubs are a safe space for young to get involved in activities or a place to sit and chill with your friends.
You will need parental consent to attend the Youth Club.
For parents, YOF provide a tea/coffee evening while the youth club is on. It’s a chance to meet other parents, sit and have a chat and offer support and give advice to each other.
Young people can get involved in a range of activities such as sports, games, arts and crafts, cooking, table tennis, pool, basketball. As well as Social action projects, volunteering and Mindfulness.
Adults wanting to volunteer may be able to access the YOF Mentor Scheme.
- Learn how to be a positive mentor to younger people
- Learn new skills,
- Improve your CV with qualifications and certificates,
- Create your own portfolio to use when applying for college applications, apprentices, or university
- Become a positive role model by supporting young people in our transition project.
Contact YOF for more details.
For information on YOF other support click here.
The Chatteris Youth Club is free as this is fully funded.
The Wisbech Youth Club has a small cost per session.
There is also a small charge for refreshments at the parents session.