West End Park – MarchBack to Activities
West End Park is situated along the River Nene in the centre of March. It has a range of activities that can be enjoyed by people and families of all ages.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- There’s a range of things to do from sitting on the grass, walking and taking in the sites along the river or playing in the park
- The free outdoor gym equipment is great for keeping active
- The skate park is great for those that are a little more adventurous (helmets advised)
How to contact
Where to go
What to expect?
There is free parking in the city road car park.
There are no public toilet facilities, but the leisure centre is next to the park and the town centre is a 5 minute walk away.
The skate park and table tennis are free to use but don’t forget your bat and ball, and helmet if you’re skating.
The park is located next to the Sports George Campbell Leisure Centre. It is accessible from West End and Oxbow Close.
- Children’s play area.
- Table tennis
- Grass area for picnic or games
- Skate Park
- Outdoor Gym equipment and fitness Trail.
This facility is managed by Fenland District Council. If you spot a problem on the play areas, please report it online or call Fenland District Council on 01354 654321.
The park is free to use
There are no paid for activities.