March LibraryBack to Activities
March Library offers a wide range of services to support your health and wellbeing, including activities, information, free PCs and internet access, study space, books to borrow and online resources
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- Reading helps us unwind and connect to the wider world. They have a wealth of physical and digital resources to help you read for pleasure, learning and research.
- They can help you navigate and access good quality health information, and signpost you to further resources and services through our website and friendly staff.
- Libraries connect you to your community through our event, activities and volunteering opportunities.
‘It’s an essential service. I cannot imagine my life without it. Both for the books and the social interaction. I’m unable to work due to disability and the library is something that keeps me sane.’
‘It is a special place. I go there to unwind and relax and browse books. I go there to work and concentrate. I go there with my toddler to inspire her with the love of reading. The library has been a huge help to my mental health through the difficult times of early parenthood.’
How to contact
Where to go
Cambridgeshire PE15 9LT
What to expect?
You can join the library by clicking here.
Alternatively you speak to a team member. You will need to provide one document with proof of identity and address
This library is wheelchair-friendly and fully accessible for all. It has toilets with Disability access.
Please follow the Library’s social media for the latest news about library events and activities. To get an overview, please click here.
For full details of facilities and opening times: click here.
Anyone who is living, working or studying in Cambridgeshire or neighbouring counties, or visiting is welcome to join the libraries. This applies even if you just want to access our online resources. Membership is free.
While the Library welcome donations, library membership, many events and most of the resources and services are free, including:
- Standard books and individual music scores
- Junior and young adult spoken words CDs
- eBooks, eAudio, e-Comics, eMagazines and eNewspapers
- Online resources
- PC use and WiFi
- Digital skill assistance
This video will give you a taster of Rhymetime at the library: