Manor Field and ParkBack to Activities
Manor Field and Park is located next to the Manor Leisure Centre in Whittlesey. With both a skate park and children's play area, there's a little something for everyone.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- It has free activities such as a skate park and children’s play area.
- It is an ideal space for either a picnic or games with friends.
- Have fun playing table tennis (don’t forget your bat and ball)
How to contact
Where to go
What to expect?
During the term time when children are in school the park can be peaceful and is popular with dog walkers. The field runs along the field where various wild birds can be spotted.
Outside of school hours and holidays it can be busy with children and families playing on the play ground and skate park.
Various clubs and groups meet in the leisure centre and on the field to run activities such as walking football.
View Manor Park and Field:
- Football goal posts (on the field)
- Children’s play area
- Skate Park
- Seating Area
- Table Tennis (own bats and balls needed)
The park is free to use, however the leisure centre is next to the park and has paid for activities and refreshments. The Tennis courts need to be booked in advance.