Furrowfields Play Area – ChatterisBack to Activities
Furrowfields Play Area is a children's playground and field located a 5 minute walk away from the Chatteris Library.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- Being outside is great for a wellbeing boost, there’s lots of grass and space to sit on.
- The basketball court and park can help to keep children active.
- There’s space on the grass for picnics or games such as frisbee or rounders.
How to contact
Where to go
36 Furrowfields Rd
Chatteris PE16 6DY
What to expect?
There is parking of Furrowfields Road, but be considerate of people living on the road.
There are no toilet facilities, but the library is about a 5 minute walk away on Furrowfields Road.
The park can be busy on sunny days after school has finished.
The park is accessable from Furrowfield Road and also via the pathway from St Stephanie’s Drive.
- Children’s play area.
- Basketball/ Football Court
- Picnic Table
- Grass area for picnic or games
This facility is managed by Fenland District Council. If you spot a problem on the play areas, please report it online or call Fenland District Council on 01354 654321.
The park is free to use
There are no paid for activities.