Friday Bridge Recreation GroundBack to Activities
Friday Bridge Recreation Ground is situated off Maltmas Drove in Friday Bridge. It has a variety of facilities for children of all ages.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- It had a playground for younger children to enjoy.
- There is space to play sports such as football and basketball.
- There is an outdoor gym for adults to keep active.
How to contact
Where to go
6 Kilderkin Cl
Wisbech PE14 0HT
Friday Bridge recreation ground is accessible from Maltmas Drove, which is just off March Road. There is free on street parking available
The Park is free to use. It includes:
- Children’s play area
- Outdoor gym
- Basketball/ Football courts
- Skate Park
- Grass area for picnic or games.
- Local walks and cycle routes (see photos for details).
There are no paid for activities.
There are no public toilets